Wednesday 3 October 2012

Sunny but well chilly!

Got up, had an alpen bar and drove to the riverside car park to walk into town for a coffee with two of my lovely SW buddies ..
Thing was, when I left the house and slid into the car I was 1) in the sun and 2) out of the wind!  Walking therefore, was bracing to say the least! Lol!
Had a good ol' chin wag then walked back to the car ... One thing I was thinking about as I drove home was that actually I don't like coffee that much .. maybe I should have tea next time!!!!! Doh!
A busy afternoon beavering away on a couple of cards, the time does fly! 
Little Blue One made a great chicken risotto for tea!  Then fruit salad and blamange for afters!
(Dare I say it .. but, I'm not that achey after yesterday!!!)

8895 steps


No comments:

Post a Comment