Friday 7 September 2012

Early sun!

Once again a beautiful morning .... Had to wake Little Pink One this morning!!! Little Blue One just kept needing a nudge!!!!
Off the Littlies trooped and out went us Biggies for our trot around the park!  Very nice indeed.  Two things though did niggle me this morning .. firstly a bit of a twinge in my back and buttock .. so by reducing my stride and taking smaller steps it eased off! Secondly a sock seam was rubbing on my toe! Still two miles under our belt and back home for a cup of coffee and some cereal and a bananna!
There's still quiche in the fridge for lunch! Hurrah!
Do you know what .. I do get lots done if I get up early!!! Washing on the line already ... before, on my normal slobbish days at 9:15 I'd still be in bed!!!!  Now I've got the Littlies up, made a salad for Little Pink One, stripped beds, put washing on, been for a two mile walk, had breakfast and put washing on the line! Result!!!!
Market day in town today so went down for a wander around .. it was nice to see it busy there and had a jolly good look round the new shops!  Very nice!
Stopped off at Greggs on the way back to the car and treated us to a nice granary loaf, had it medium sliced then, silly me, came home and had 4 slices!!!!! No butter or anything .. I just like nice bread! ... But dear oh dear at about 4.5 syns per slice that's not good!!!!  To add to that we ended up going for a curry .. at PR Massala it was fantastic and I'm pleased to say I made some good choices .. sheek kabab  and salmon tikka with plain bolied rice .. I did though dip a bit of naan into Little Blue One's massala sauce ... it was yum!

Steps 14675.

No comments:

Post a Comment