Thursday 6 September 2012

Early morning rise and shine ....

... well I rose, don't know about shine! LOL!
Up with the larks again and a beautiful sunny morning ... sorted out Little Pink One's bresaola salad for lunch.
Waved both the littlies off to school and did my 2 mile turn round the quiet park! Lovely! Big Blue One joined me and we had a good time, putting the world to rights!!
Back home after 40 mins ... get ready for coffee with my best friend ..
When I go to town I always park a good walk away and I had a nice wander in by the river.
Met my friend and had coffee sitting on the terrace overlooking the river and bridge at the river tearooms ... I'd missed her over the holiday and always enjoy our chats!
Lunch was made yesterday .. a Slimming World quiche ..  served with a big mixed salad!


The Littlies came home happy from their day at school ..
We were all hungry so tea was earlier than usual .. pork medallions, home made apple sauce, peas and mash for the others I had a jacket potato.  Then 'tinkle tinkle tinkle' .. the Ice cream man!!!! A cone with no flake for pudding!!!! About 9 syns!!!



11316 steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment