Tuesday 11 September 2012

A jolly jaunt into town ..

Banana and Muller yogurt for breakfast this morning then a jolly jaunt into town ..
It took me about 30 mins to walk to the centre of town where I met my friend and went and had an americano in Costa and a jolly good chin wag .. lovely!
Quick stop off at Boots and met another friend in there .. stopped for another chin wag ... then started my walk home .. met another acquaintance and finally carried on my walk AN HOUR LATER! She had lots to say! LOL!
Home for some yummy soup Covent Garden Souper Greens and slice of bread and another yogurt!
This evening was Piano lessons for the Littlies and because it was at a new address we all went and we stopped for tea on the way back ... I had three bean masala with a salad from the under 600 calories menu!!!  And had to try the Littlies puddings .. you know, just to taste!!!!!

10155 steps

No comments:

Post a Comment