Friday 1 March 2013

Fun Friday!

Alpen Light bar and a banana for breakfast ... then off into town today for coffee with the girls ... 4 of us today .. usually only the two of us .. so we all had a good chat and a giggle. Then a quick stop at Superdrug for a mask and leave in conditioner to sort out my VERY dry hair!  Then off  on a meander to get a top from a lovely lady near town .. I feel in love with the top but it's a size 16 so I said I'd have it and shrink down to fit into it!!! Got it home and it fits anyway! Yipee my first size 16 since I was about 16!!!!! Tee heee!
Homemade pea and ham soup for lunch .. nice but a tad too salty today ... I think I needed more water!!
A cheeky Chai Tea Latte (4.5 syns) with my second Alpen bar for my afternoon cuppa! Nice!


No comments:

Post a Comment