Wednesday 20 March 2013

Planner ..

Here's my meal planner ... I sit with all the recipe cards and decide what we're having, do the shopping with the meals in mind and what ingredients are needed.. then, when the shopping comes, depending on the use by dates, I slot them into the day pockets!  I keep my eye open for different meals that I think the Littlies will like too ... as I use the cards I sometimes make changes to the instructions or ingredients depending on how they turn out!


as you can see yesterday was SW Lasagne which was yummy!



I don't think, once again, that this week's going really well as I'm eating bits of rubbish in between SW meals!  Still, let's wait and see!
Been for a quick mile walk this evening .. 1 mile in 20.05 mins!

Happy Days! x

No comments:

Post a Comment