Tuesday 9 April 2013

Bloomin' yo-yo...

that's what I feel like ... a bloomin' yo-yo ... but with a rubbish controller!!!
You know what it's like when you first try to have a go at yo-yoing ... up and down it goes for a few times, then it climbs up the string a bit less, it goes down, it climbs up a bit less, it goes down more, it climbs up even less, goes down.. until finally it doesn't climb back up the string again!!  That's what I'm like at the moment ...
8lb on after my months of recovery...
1.5 lbs off ...
5lbs on ....
1lb off ....
Last night (to really cheer me up!)  4lbs on!!!!

I'm nearly that yo-yo rolling on the floor needing to be picked up and have the string wound round again!
BUT .... 
THAT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN! (I hope!).

I CAN DO IT!!!!  I CAN SHED MY UNWANTED STONES!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment