Monday 10 December 2012

Done ..

.... now all I have to do is wait for my results ..
I had to go and sit in the Mulberry Suite and drink, over a two hour period, 2 pints of squash with something in it .. then wander down to the CT Scan department ... Ouh! I was busting for a wee by then!!!! Anyway quick strip, gown on and onto the couch, find a vein and pop in a canula (wasn't expecting that!)...
The machine pulled me in and out a couple of times with me holding my breath, then the nurse came back in and held my arm straight while the warm liquid was injected .. now that's weird because you feel the warmth spreading then (for girls only) it makes you feel like you've wet yourself!!!!!LOL!
So another pop in and out but this time holding breath for longer!  Done!
Off to change and a nice cup of tea and a sit down because I'd had the injection!!!!
I called Big Blue One to say I'd finished then bumped into my Consultant ... who said he either get the results tonight of tomorrow morning watch this space!
Big Blue One came with The Littlies due to needing to be at piano at 6:00 ... after that, and because Tesco had sent me a money off voucher, we went to Pizza Express for tea!
I had chicken something (can't remember what) but it was richer than I thought it would be reading the description.. tasty but I could feel my tummy complaining not too soon after leaving! Bloomin' bloomin'!
Up till 1:30 tonight!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment